Federa vis Unita Rosal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:26 pm

My Departure

+4
Elea
Buphf
sterredag
Bellanc
8 posters

Go down

My Departure Empty My Departure

Post by Bellanc Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Greetings.

I will make this short so you don't get tired reading. I'm posting this to inform that i'm leaving the alliance for reasons i will explain next. A lot has happened that bothered me and i kept it to myself, but i didn't say anything in public because it was going to affect the harmony and could be a problem for alliance.

I'm leaving because this is not the alliance Mykan and i created and wanted to build. With the time passing i was not saying anything that bothered me, so i could support Pirate with his decisions and not make a problem in alliance chat or forum. 

I'm done with the disrespect and bad image of the alliance, Persona talking like that to my friend Hikushiru, Swingfly talking to me like that and Duos-Bandaid saying what she said, dissapointed me and i don't want to be in the same space with them, so i prefer i leave for the good of the alliance. I'm not the only one that is unhappy with these situations, but since none of those people are saying something, i decided to say it first.

I'm leaving with my guild and i will stay alone with it, since i'm sure all the members will leave to a guild with alliance.

Bellanc, leader of Blitzkrieg
Bellanc
Bellanc

Back to top Go down

My Departure Empty Re: My Departure

Post by sterredag Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:12 pm

I'm really sorry to see you go Bellanc!! Hope there is something that could be done to change your mind though.
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Not the outcome I ever wanted to see but understandable. :/

(Or turn /a off permanently like many others)

Back to top Go down

Post by Buphf Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 am

Bell,

Not all members of your guild will leave.
Hallyne will stay in your guild whether you have an alliance or not and I'm sure there will be others who will stay as well.

I commend you for standing firm in your convictions.
Good luck!

Buphf
SIC-Time Well Wasted

Buphf

Back to top Go down

Post by Elea Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am

Really sad to read that :/

I hope this will be fixed, this bad atmosphere growing in the alliance these last few weeks that doesn't make anyone happy. It would be sad to see an old alliance dissolving from the inside because some troubling members join it.
Elea
Elea

http://www.gondawa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 am

Don't worry my friend i am sure you won't be alone in your decision.
Hikushiru
Hikushiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolonen Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Who is gonna love me now?

Tolonen

Back to top Go down

Post by undisclosed Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:17 am

Oh man. " I'm leaving with my guild and i will stay alone with it, since i'm sure all the members will leave to a guild with alliance." Dont think so lowly of me brother, i didnt join Blitzkreig for the Alliance or anything of that sort. I will stick with our great little empire even if they would give me 1bk for leaveing. Dont you see that there is a lot of us who loves you ! for who you are, and that wont change. "You ain´t gonna get rid of me that easily bro" ;D. And besides if i would have joined only for the alliance i would never have left my old guild for this awesome one. So man don´t think so lowly of the guildies we love you and the guild and that wont change no matter what. Wink
undisclosed
undisclosed

Back to top Go down

Post by muon Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:34 pm

I am one of those who tries to be there without being very noticed, our guild is not too active and great part of the members do not care about what game egos are, but we have been there since the begining and always tried to help. I am not fan of forums and always try to keep dofus inside dofus, but I feel I have to say something this time.

Big alliance means trouble, no matter what, from one side members that do not respect others by breaking rules in chat (normally these are just kids so it is difficult to solve -tell a kid not to do something and he will do it again...) and from the other side, old members who want all the way they think it should be (even more difficult to solve maybe ^^).

Bellanc, don't leave, your guild is part of aeon. Don't worry, the true colors always will show at the end. Happened before and will happen again and you are one of the guilds that will remain in aeon. Some may be small and weak, but they are the ones that make us strong, becasue is the pillar that keeps all the rest together when they join.
We may have hard times again, but if we keep together like we did before, at the end we will always be the most stable alliance in rosal.
I would like to ask all the people to leave personal issues aside. Nothing changes the fact that dofus is a game and everyone should enjoy the way he wants, but respect each other and if there is someone you do not like just look other side. Being in alliance doesn't mean you need to interact with all the other members.

Hope I am not offending anyone becasue of being a "noone" in game trying to talking big, just ignore my words if that's the case : )

muon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum