Federa vis Unita Rosal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Appreciations

2 posters

Go down

Appreciations Empty Appreciations

Post by Pirate-Bay Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:05 am

Someone once said that ironically the most active section on our forum was the "complaints" section, and they were probably not alone in thinking that. While it's important to report bad behavior to improve the alliance community, we should also remember to give thanks to our members that help the alliance. I will start with a few of them today, and I really hope more people can join me in giving appreciations.

The first person I would like to thank is Elea from Gondawa. She designed the beautiful new forum theme, and hosted multiple "Octopus Parties" where her guild opened Giant Kralove on their own for the entire server to enjoy. You have probably also seen her being helpful on the alliance chat.

I would also like to thank Nampies from We Come In Peace. She works hard to maintain order in the alliance chat, even though this sometimes puts herself under fire. She has also updated the KOTH times thread to help us prepare for prism battles.

I am also grateful for Cecilia-Ann, Sjena, and Pandasaurus-rex (Veldin) from The Spirits Within for their help with perc/prism fights. Many people think of PvP as a source of drama, but these players are always good sports and well-mannered in and out of fights.

Obviously there are many others who have made great contributions to the alliance. I intend to post about more people in the future, but I will never be able to mention everyone. If you know another alliance member who deserves thanks, please feel free to add them here.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Appreciations Empty Re: Appreciations

Post by Pirate-Bay Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Many, many thanks to Sugared from Diamonds in the Rough, Cawwot from Order of the Silver Twilight, Cecilia-Ann from The Spirits Within, Nampies from We Come in Peace, and Bajo from Horsemen of the Apocalypse for helping replace teleportation modules that we lost today!
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:02 am

Great job Aeon, for defending Nolifis Island today. I feel that just saying "thank you" to those alliance members who help us with KOTHs isn't enough. I personally intend to provide free crafting for everyone who helps, and will try to help them with dungeons/leveling to my ability. I encourage everyone else to think of ways to show your appreciation to them too.

Here I will list some people who helped as far as I remember. I wasn't focusing on writing down people's names during KOTH of course so I'm missing a lot of people. Please don't be offended if I missed you, and don't be shy to add your name or your friends/guildies'!

Alexa-Fairy
Area
Aradhell
Bellarc
Blancik
Critty-Bo
Death-Fire
Dikey
Faon
Gasp
Jeux
Meanie
Mescalios
Pacito-Ex
Pwn-Vengeance
Rhiax
Siviir
Sterredag
Shapeshifter
Tataye
Xlr-eight
Xiao-Chuan
Zapper
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by zapper Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:33 am

And I would like to thank Pirate-bay, for always being there with a helpful hand and useful tips and tricks to help us all in the Alliance!
zapper
zapper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum