Federa vis Unita Rosal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana)

4 posters

Go down

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) Empty Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:36 am

Well after watching this guy baiting a religious argument rather aggressively on /a for at least half an hour after being informed about the rules and being asked to stop and/or log off I felt like doing this.

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) NWw2TfP

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) WSWrtIN

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) NV36RIR

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) S8EyFxP

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) SYhhoLP

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) IRFKjuP

This is just some of what was still left in my chat box but you get the idea. Please mute this troll.

Back to top Go down

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) Empty Re: Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana)

Post by Nampies Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Agree with Sugared.. this is not what we want.
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) Empty Re: Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:01 pm

More problems with the guild now including a good old voting scam link. Please do something if possible.

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) 2FdBXXe

(probably?) an alt of:
Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) QqjzsAp

Last edited by Sugared on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nampies Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:29 pm

I can't Sugared... only one with 'the power' in alliance is Pirate.
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:36 pm

I know, hah. That was more directed towards Pirate Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:53 am

I've ankaboxed Spiderguard (blackpresident) and I will message him in game when I see him. Feel free to tell him to check Ankabox, or just send him a link to this thread.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nampies Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:08 am

Btw there are more ' Redbullzxxxxxx ' in named guild.
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by earlnelson Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:40 am

hello red here from anime freaks the wayner situation has been handled he was a new member who joined the guild but after complaints from the members i kicked from the guild so there wont be a relapse of this situation

earlnelson

Back to top Go down

Post by earlnelson Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:51 am

About the post now abt the link i posted ... i was approached by a player he said to vote for him in some dofus person of the yea thing he also said he would pay me 7mk if i voted on all my chars following that i kinda sent out links to ask ppl if they knew abt this because i had my suspicions thinking abt it now it was pretty stupid to post it because i suspected it was a scam and for that i sincerely apologize to all the people who were affected by this following the post i checked the detail sheet of the person who pmed me and it said no player of that name i will try and get some evidence of that by going through my history if i find it ill post it asap and also the guild leader will be fully back next week he has alot of work on his plate so thats y he probably didnt respond

earlnelson

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:29 am

Wayner is back in AnimeFreaks, and once again spamming nonsense/flamebaits.
Lady-Bombs also continued to participate in the flamebaits.

Redbullz or Spiderguard, please kick these trolls.

Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) BaDmIHr
Wayner (warror54), Lady-Bombs (Mrijuana) TazbKBI

These players are now on the alliance blacklist:

warror54 (Wayner)
Mrijuana (Lady-Bombs)
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by makel Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:04 pm

hello im arow-me from guild Anime freaks i came on today i heard of this wayner kid who has been bugging the alliance i wanna apologize for this rude ness this person we kicked him many times from the guild wich i didnt know he had an alt with inv right wich also has been kicked recently i will organize the rights better from  now on and we hope that this wont happen again thx for understanding and once again sorry.

makel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down