Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:46 am

(Gods)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Gods)

Post by Duos-Bandaid on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:55 am

Excuse the title, I couldn't think of anything else. Recently Aeon has been allowing a lot of guilds to enter the alliance and this has both its own pros and cons. However I think its time that we have some sort of clear standards for the guilds we allow in alliance. 

I would like to propose that guilds be a minimum of level 20 and have at least 15 members before they are allowed into alliance. I would also like to see inactive guilds and dead guilds kicked from the alliance (there are quite a few of these in alliance as well). Also if guilds have jerks in them and said jerks continue to be jerks, I'd like to see these guilds kicked as well.

I would also like to point out that aeon was originally founded as an alliance for mid tier guilds. 

Don't get me wrong, I am all for being inclusive and would be the first one in favor of a server wide alliance, but since this is impossible I would really love to see these suggestions implemented.

I have nothing against low level characters or guilds, in fact Hakuna is open to all players regardless of levels. However I do take issue with people that are down right rude and harassing, have no idea what they're talking about, yet for some reason have egos that are through the roof.

I am making these suggestions because of the way my guild members, friends from other aeon guilds, and I myself have been treated by some of these people. Today was the last straw, because they not only started things in /a but then proceeded to curse me out via pm. 

I hate to sound like a jerk and be so demanding about this but if things don't change Hakuna will be reconsidering its alliance options.

<3
Duos-Bandaid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Gods)

Post by Pirate-Bay on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:49 am

I'm OK with setting those minimum requirements. Specifically which guilds/people have you have problems with recently?
Pirate-Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:29 am

Just last night 2 of these guilds kept spamming /a with trade messages, they even said they dont care about the alliance rules and started insulting others.

I'm not even motivated to participate in alliance stuff anymore, i usually just keep /a off. Really can't be bothered with some of these guys anymore.
Hikushiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:12 pm

When these incidents happen, I really hope everyone will report them instead of just turning /a off. A polite warning might stop some people, but some others are just trolls and won't listen to reason, so don't bother arguing with them, and just take a screenshot and I will handle it with their guild leader.

I think I will set requirements of guild level 20 and at least 15 members as Duos-Bandaid suggested. In addition the guild must be at least 1 month old. What do you think about these?
Pirate-Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain-Toshiro on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:30 am

I think setting a requirement for guilds to join would be a good idea especially after the other day where so many prisms were sabotaged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:24 am

that guilds GODS should be removed from the alliance, they have no respect for anyone and don't care about alliance rules
Hikushiru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top