Federa vis Unita Rosal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am

Rules

+4
The-Arctic
Hikushiru
Nampies
Pirate-Bay
8 posters

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post by Pirate-Bay Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:03 pm

This post lists rules for the alliance. If you disagree with any rules, you may ask your guild leader to propose changing them, but everyone in alliance still must follow the rules.

Rules for Alliance Chat

• We normally do not allow selling items in /a.
    Asking "is anyone interested in...?" or saying "I'm taking orders of ..." counts as selling items.
    Being F2P is not a valid excuse to sell items in /a.
    We only allow selling items that cannot be put in any markets, such as dofuses, in /a. EXO mages are allowed though.

• We normally do not allow buying items in /a.
    Asking for an item counts as buying.
    Being F2P, not being able to afford the price, and not liking the batch sizes or stats of items in market are not valid excuses to buy items in /a.
    If an item is completely out of stock in markets, we allow buying it in /a, but you must say something like "I have checked and there is none in market", when asking in /a.

• Please do not have long conversations between a couple people in /a.
    We allow short and friendly smalltalk, asking for professionals, advertisements of professions, and recruitment, without spamming, in /a.

• We do not allow spam, rudeness, flame baits, personal attacks, or arguments about the rules in /a.
    Please be polite even when you are talking to someone whom you think is breaking a rule.
    Please wait at least 10 minutes before repeating the same request. If someone else says you are asking too often, just wait longer.
    We only allow "spamming" for alliance or server-wide events like KOTHs and Giant Kralove opening.

• Everyone must respect and cooperate with alliance chat moderators: Captain-Toshiro, Cecillia-Ann, Mykan, Nampies, Tolonen. And of course the council members. Here you can find who they are: Aeon Council members

• Ankama's Terms of Service obviously apply and you are expected to follow the game rules at all times. This means no selling of kamas, accounts, guilds, or any other action that is considered illicit by the Dofus ToS.

Rules on AvA

• Only level 199/200s should defend percs.
  • We do not allow "stealing" perc spots: when an Aeon team kills a perc, don't place another on the same map after the fight, unless you are someone who helped in the fight.
  • We do not capture "Quarters" areas in Bonta/Brakmar.

Last edited by Pirate-Bay on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 68 times in total
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Rules Empty Re: Rules

Post by Nampies Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Read and agree, link is on wcip forum so none can state i didn't know.
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:23 pm

I have changed this thread to include alliance rules in general. Please share it with your guildies. Suggestions and input on the rules are still welcome.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nampies Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:30 pm

A lot of the PLease do NOT… are constantly done between 8:00-10:00 pm.
So far i did not react nor take screenshots though had a convo about this with Swinggly…

As a result of that a lot of end game 12/6-12/5 players turn of alliance chat, so Doomed had e.g. yesterday great fun in endless perc killing. (some guildies told me since i had alliance chat off as well for above mentioned reasons.)
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:25 pm

We should penalize guilds who steal perc spots, when they didn't even help kill the perc
Hikushiru
Hikushiru

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Arctic Sun May 25, 2014 4:16 am

So i know selling mounts in /a isnt allowed as they are sellable on the market... are you able to try to buy a level 100 mount in there if there is only the level 1-5 breeding mounts in stock? a question i pondered when i bought a mount yesterday Smile

Last edited by The-Arctic on Sun May 25, 2014 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Arctic Fri May 30, 2014 4:01 am

So i saw someone using /a to buy level 100 cham plum/em yesterday, he said there was no level 100 cham ones, is this allowed? i was hoping for a responce, because a lot of the time when im online there is no chat moderators, so i try my best to keep people up to date on the rules, but i just dont know here. The same goes for Exo mages, i know you cant sell them in /a as they can be put in the marketplace. but can you buy in /a if they arent in the market place.

Would appreciate a bit of clarification on these matters.

Thanks Smile

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Fri May 30, 2014 4:44 am

It's OK to ask to buy a dragoturkey in /a if that breed / level is not in market. The person asking should say that they checked the market, and spamming is still not allowed of course.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieldef Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:22 pm

I've got suggestion to this rule:

If an item is completely out of stock in markets, we allow buying it in /a, but you must say something like "I have checked and there is none in market", when asking in /a.

Tbh you should make exception in situation when somebody is buying more than 1000 of the thing from market, but there are only 10x packs and less (none of 100x packs) and the 10x & less are minimum two times overpriced than regular price of this thing.

This would solve some problems.

Shieldef

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Arctic Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Shieldef wrote:I've got suggestion to this rule:

Tbh you should make exception in situation when somebody is buying more than 1000 of the thing from market, but there are only 10x packs and less (none of 100x packs) and the 10x & less are minimum two times overpriced than regular price of this thing.

This would solve some problems.
when you are buying things that are out of stock you are already supposed to say that.

Would be too hard to moderate, people could just say they want to buy 1000's when in reality they only want 100, and they want them cheaper than market...i agree sometimes market is a pain, but there is always the dedicated trade channel. /b

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Is it possible to add to the rules to talk english in /a chat, because that way we can refer to the /a rules to if they dont Smile
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Duos-Bandaid Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:54 pm

I think a few lines in a different language is alright, especially since aeon is so large and a lot of different player bases are represented in the alliance. However, prolonged discussion in another language should certainly be taken to private messages.
Duos-Bandaid
Duos-Bandaid

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 pm

it did happen if people were upset about alliance rules they started using foreign language to swear.

we dont know that if we do not know the language arab espescially and i think we cant rule out certain language or certain moments.

if the guild is from from another country they can speak their own language in their own guild.

I wouldnt say after one sentence to talk english, someone just could have made a mistake using the wrong chat channel. But when it continues after that then yes i ask friendly to talk english
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:24 pm

If someone says a couple lines in another language, and you don't understand it, just let it be. If someone else knows that they are swearing, they can point it out. If someone goes on and on speaking in another language, it would be against the rules since they are either effectively spamming, or having a long conversation with someone else.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:42 pm

clear enough Smile
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:54 pm

I've clarified the rule on spamming, which now says you need to wait at least 10 minutes before repeating. However please don't get overly defensive if someone thinks you are repeating too much, even if you are waiting 10 minute in between. Arguing in /a won't help you get what you want. Likewise, please be polite when pointing out the rules to avoid conflicts.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Sun May 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Can you maybe clearafy under which rule I could refer talking about illigal stuff like selling accounts, and selling kama's for real money, cause both are not market items Smile
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasp Mon May 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Ok, I read the first post again and you're right, it doesn't mention Ankama's ToS. But, yes Anlama's ToS rules are obviously to be followed.
I will edit the first post to reflect it.
Gasp
Gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Sat May 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Another thingy Smile since the first post still needs an update. Someone mentioned the fact we do allow to sell exo - mages is also not mentioned in these rules.

Can that be updated too??
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Nampies Sat May 30, 2015 2:39 pm

Added : EXO mages are allowed though.
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content