Federa vis Unita Rosal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am

Introductions!

+40
Ni-Arctic
muon
fly121
The-Arctic
Persona/Blackhand
Splashfu
Dread
Latvijarlz
Hit-armarria
Nampies
Cadosia
Hikushiru
sterredag
Says-who
Farmer-Jean
scaff666
Ninoly
Saucyman
Volandas
Tolonen
Eslanta
Drumming-Demon
Borakal
Pirate-Bay
Chancemen
Ianthe FP
bluczes
Kroull
Death-Vampire
Graboz
Mykan
Veldin
Luminarie
Wink-Wink
Bob-skittle
Captain-Toshiro
Patriczi
Saad-protected
Duos-Bandaid
Admin
44 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introductions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions!

Post by Ninoly Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:19 am

Ahoy, Ninoly here o/ I am the Muse and guildmama of Ooh Rah and the ingame and real life wife of RAJ-rios. I am mostly found from the Crackler Zaap lazying around, trying to look cool. I can also be spotted running around our eca Lawtay or enu Yur-mom, but Ninnyeni is my main character. 

I like lazy days, hard rock/metal music, cooking and reading ^^ When I'm not on Dofus I try to study in the university Very Happy
Ninoly
Ninoly

Back to top Go down

Post by scaff666 Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello everyone! I am Sieg, also known as the hairy beast, i'm a SiC in Knight's who say Ni. I love hairy stuff and hair whipping people, i have a homicidal tendency to kill rats (consequence of my dark past in bonta sewers...oh the horror!), i'm a heavy metal freak and i love black Smile

If you guys want to know anything more just ask away \o/

scaff666

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmer-Jean Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:19 am

Hi, Character name "Farmer-Jean", real name Mike. I am the leader of "Green Piwi's Fury", formerly called "Ancient Breeze". One of my many quotes to live by is "win then win with style"! I love trying new things. Sent me a PM if u want to do anything with my awesome cha Sadi!

Farmer-Jean

Back to top Go down

Post by Says-who Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Hello,

I'm Says-who , from Green Piwi's Fury Surprised nice to meet u guys.

Says-who

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:22 am

Well maybe it's time for me to introduce myself either Smile

In game I'm aretamya (accountname: gaderrets), on the internet I use sterredag as a username everywhere, so that should do the trick Smile.

I'm SiC in the guild Rage, where my brother is leading our gang. I'm kind like the if we don't know it ask her and she'll find it person Smile so that is why I also take care of the forum business Smile

We started as a only NL guild, but at the moment we also allow english speaking people in our guild. Because we have a close group of people who know eachother in real life (family) and some other loyal guild members I think we have a special guild, where we help each other out where we can.
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:42 pm

hi guys,

Hikushiru here, leader of Time Well Wasted. usually afking at zaaps while waiting for kolo
Hikushiru
Hikushiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadosia Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Hello I'm Cadosia from Old School Anarchy. I am a returning player (played from v1.15 through v2.06) then due to personal issues took 2 years away from the game. If I ask noobish questions I'm just trying to close that info gap. I'm a Lv100 Alch, 100 Hammersmith/100magus and 70 Jeweller/100magus. I typically spend a lot of time in Dark Treechnid Forest but if you need something made/maged go ahead and pm me if I'm on.
Cadosia
Cadosia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nampies Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Nampies here, leader of WCiP (he aliens that moved from Rosal).

Other active chars, Namitrinople, Namps, Vampiesa, Vampieranger.

Profs : got all profs (but smith/carver ones) lvl 100.

Most of time collecting mats for breeding items, do pvm, help in KoTH and always in for perc/prism attack groups. Recently started with kolo as well.
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by Hit-armarria Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Hello [Aeon], i'm Hit-armarria leader of Alpha Centauri guild
So glad to be joining you and I believe that alliance playing is at the heart of any successful MMO game, hope we'll have a very nice time together Smile
i put at you disposal my profs that are : tailor 100 jeweller 95 shoemaker 78 including all magus lvl 100
alchemist 100
currently i spend most of my time xping/droping for runes

Hit-armarria

Back to top Go down

Post by Latvijarlz Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Hello,

My name in dofus is Lv-Latvijarlz, i was leader of Royal Warriors, now im leader of Collision. Real name Aurelijus, im from lithuania (lv doesnt mean that im from latvia Very Happy)
Idk what to say more itll be enough Very Happy

Latvijarlz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dread Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:45 am

heya folks
Dreadfairii (just a regular NO member) and dreaded-locks (SiC of The Enma) speaking Very Happy )

you can most likely find me hiding somewhere in a cave or at some random zaap (mostly ghosted) or public paddocks. much of you already know me from loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before alliances came out, or from just recently (spamming /R and /a quite a lot) but although my mouth is very big, and the noice which it produces isn't always as bearable (well... the pixles which display on your screen this is) But don't hesitate to ask me any questions you want to know. Being an "ancien" (playing since 07) I know quite a bit about dofus. if I don't respond, if am doing stuff and forgot my dofus client is opened. I will always answer as correct and quick as possible.
DONT BEG FOR XP OR ITEMS THO

bless

i must note that i have a very busy real life, i'm combining living on my own with a job and school and youth movement and a girlfriend and stuff, so you will most likely find me on the weirdest hours, don't try to figure some logic in it. i play when I can (mostly daily, or at least once every 2 days)

Dread

Back to top Go down

Post by Splashfu Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Splashfu - Definition - Noun - An art of ancient Kung-fu which takes part mostly in water, requires one to splash about violently. 

Hello, 

I am Splashfu, commonly known as the King of The Cawwot Republic, some refer to me as the Tribal Chief, or the Holy Captain, the Divine Cawwot Shaman. Or for those of you who are ever so daring, you may call me O'Captain! My Captain! 

Nah I'm Splashfu the leader of The Cawwot Republic, we are an open minded guild, based on freedom of speech, expression, and well just general oddness. We pride ourselves on our teamwork, and learning from experience. We are not all that different from other guilds to be honest, except, we do, and always will accept players of all levels. We have come to believe that our method that shys away from hand outs, and leans more towards, hands on teaching, is one that we will try to implement as much as we can. We may not be the largest guild, we may not be the strongest guild, but collectively we can get just about any job done.

So, now you know about The Cawwot Republic, heres some information about me. I've been playing Dofus, since well before Rosal, I came over from Rushu when Rosal first began. I have taken many breaks from the game, I play dofus mostly in the winter months when work is slow, I do remain active but not on for as long during the summer months since I believe personally that having a life is the way to go. My wife owns two cats, I believe all three are plotting to kill me. I'm 24, and I'm Canadian, with that being sad I do not live in an igloo, I do love hockey, but not all of us do, I don't own a dog sled, but I've slept in an igloo before, I've been taken on a ride in a dog sled in the past. Oh yes, and it is true, that Canadian girls, that are prettier then girls from anywhere else. 

If questions arise to my where abouts, it was my wife. If questions arise that you wish to ask me about myself, go ahead.

Splashfu
7x tailor
7x Jeweler
7x Shoe Magus
100 magus to all 3. (works for free when not busy.)  

Splashfu

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona/Blackhand Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Ello, Persona/Blackhand here. noob of WCiP and leader of Black Hand.

Level 200 Masq/Fogr as mains, been to 3 goult's and all I really do on dofus is PvP. Outside of dofus I go shooting and also have my own glider and plane which is always fun. Also, being Welsh I am an avid fan of Rugby.

Never really done profs besides maging, but have level 100 Jewelmagus/Shoemagus if anyone needs. 

Not really sure what else to put here so yeah... Hi.  Cool

Persona/Blackhand

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Arctic Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 am

Hi guys, 

Arctic here (Arctic-eni leader of Rumour, Unfortunate-Arctic loyal member of Diamonds in the rough, and many other Arctics xD)

i like all aspects of the game pvp and pvm

i am making this post as i have send a message to join Aeon and have to do an introductory post on here.

I started this guild over a year ago, but then some real life issues caused me to have to stop playing for 8 months so i came back, and started rebuilding.

I think we would make a great addition to your alliance due to out activity in Australian, American and Canadian time zones. We are growing all the time. Also i have many professions, which are;

Alchemist - 100
Axesmith/magus - 65/100
baker - 100
Daggersmith/magus - 100/100
Hammersmith/magus - 96/100
Jeweler/magus - 77/100
Miner - 100
Shoemaker/magus - 65/100
Tailor/magus - 68/100

And i probably forgot a few but yeah.

Anywho, the personal stuff. Im 23, live in Australia. Favourite colours are blue and pink, although you will notice i dont have any pink characters, just lot of aqua/blue/white characters.

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:36 am

Hello Aeon,

Im Chrnon, leader of the guild Guerreiros do Sol, we have 90% of the members being 195+, i have all level 100 professions except Shovel and Axe Smith, im very active in Koths / Perc, our guild is made of Brazilian and our schedule is from 14:00pm DUT until 07:00am DUT DUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Duos-Bandaid Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Splashfu wrote:Splashfu - Definition - Noun - An art of ancient Kung-fu which takes part mostly in water, requires one to splash about violently. 

Hello, 

I am Splashfu, commonly known as the King of The Cawwot Republic, some refer to me as the Tribal Chief, or the Holy Captain, the Divine Cawwot Shaman. Or for those of you who are ever so daring, you may call me O'Captain! My Captain! 

Nah I'm Splashfu the leader of The Cawwot Republic, we are an open minded guild, based on freedom of speech, expression, and well just general oddness. We pride ourselves on our teamwork, and learning from experience. We are not all that different from other guilds to be honest, except, we do, and always will accept players of all levels. We have come to believe that our method that shys away from hand outs, and leans more towards, hands on teaching, is one that we will try to implement as much as we can. We may not be the largest guild, we may not be the strongest guild, but collectively we can get just about any job done.

So, now you know about The Cawwot Republic, heres some information about me. I've been playing Dofus, since well before Rosal, I came over from Rushu when Rosal first began. I have taken many breaks from the game, I play dofus mostly in the winter months when work is slow, I do remain active but not on for as long during the summer months since I believe personally that having a life is the way to go. My wife owns two cats, I believe all three are plotting to kill me. I'm 24, and I'm Canadian, with that being sad I do not live in an igloo, I do love hockey, but not all of us do, I don't own a dog sled, but I've slept in an igloo before, I've been taken on a ride in a dog sled in the past. Oh yes, and it is true, that Canadian girls, that are prettier then girls from anywhere else. 

If questions arise to my where abouts, it was my wife. If questions arise that you wish to ask me about myself, go ahead.

Splashfu
7x tailor
7x Jeweler
7x Shoe Magus
100 magus to all 3. (works for free when not busy.)  
You have the coolest intro ever. And it takes a lot for me to say that about a Canadian Razz (Only teasing of course, but since I'm from the states, I can't not do it xD)
Duos-Bandaid
Duos-Bandaid

Back to top Go down

Post by fly121 Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:31 am

lol

fly121

Back to top Go down

Post by Duos-Bandaid Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:41 pm

fly121 wrote:lol
Doesn't tell us who you are stranger ;.;
Duos-Bandaid
Duos-Bandaid

Back to top Go down

Post by muon Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:03 am

Hi all,
Finally registered here - guessed would be nice to have someone from Old School Anarchy around. I am Sic on Rockforlife, but normally I am using Bigbang, Scattering or Wingseni (who actually is leader), so I am probably the person to contact if there is any problem with some member of the guild (would be surprised tho Razz). If I am not online, Goldmember may be the person to talk with, he usually logs at different times.

muon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ni-Arctic Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:49 am

Well I was "not forced" to join the form so here it goes.
I'm Ni- which all my characters start with Ni-.

Currently the only character of mine I use is Ni-Arctic (fogger not frogger) which is commonly mistaken for my buddy Arctic- I don't see the connection...

I'm SIC for Rumour and tend to be seen in Kolo.

I've been playing on and off for years starting way back to my first account "Mikethesummoner" which was obviously a feca right? jk jk it's a osa Very Happy

Then I got a hold of the Ni- Name which I was Ni-Feka etc. for ever.

If you ever see me asking help on pvm please help that's a strange place for me :/ I'm a old bounty hunter and kolo just isn't the same Very Happy

About me; Names Michael. 21 Year old College student who just finished a year of Pre-Health and now going on September for a Renewable Energy Engineer. I don't have a favorite colour but I do enjoy Black and White which is why my characters tend to be just black. I tend to write eca-flips instead of ecaflip and scream instead of sram. I'm in love with bagged milk and tougues. If you haven't guessed where I'm from from that I say eh good luck with the rest Very Happy

Message me in game anytime "Ni-Arctic" and I'll gladly talk your ear off about how much I hate Kolo as I'm currently waiting for a match Smile

I also don't understand why the knights say my name so much ether.

Ni-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Arctic Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:34 am

LuL

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by Spanxter Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:41 am

Hi, I'm Spanxter, a Second in Command of the guild Knights Who Say Ni. I've been playing Dofus for about 9 years now and I've been in Knights Who Say Ni for roughly 7-8 of those years.
Initially I started out on Rushu and then moved to Rosal when it was created in 2006.

In game I mostly enjoy PVM, especially when it comes to dungeons and the achievements that go with them, but I also like to get involved in team PVP from time to time. My favourite classes are Enutrof and Iop.

I'm generally an easy going type of person who likes to help others when possible. I can be very sarcastic at times and I do have quite a dry sense of humour, but overall I'm kindhearted and loyal.

I think that just about sums me up without giving too much away. :p

Spanxter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellanc Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:42 am

And the Oscar goes to..... Spanxteeeerrr!
Bellanc
Bellanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Visceral Thu May 01, 2014 5:29 am

Hey!
I'm Venjer. I just used this name because it's easier for me to remember. So there's that.

I'm a member of Down In The Woods! Woo!

Been playing since '06, but I would make new characters all the time. All the time. So I've never had one over lv100. Yet.

Started in Rosal in my first dabbling with an Eca named "-Dash-Man-." He made it to like lv25.

Then my schoolmate told me about this game called "Dofus" and I'm like "ooh yeah I've played that it's the bee's knees" and then I was on Shika for like six years probably. Highest character was my Int/Support Panda (Flaming-Panda) who was like lv87 before I stopped playing for like two and a halfish years.

So my old accounts are gone or something. And I started this one ~fresh~ and yeah. I dig Dofus again.

Favorite color is Indigo.

My goal is to be over Lv160 by the time school starts again.

I go to college and am studying to teach English!

I'm usually running the Gob Dungeon over and over again. But I'm also always bored, so do not hesitate to ask me to do things. PLEASE. DO NOT HESITATE.
SHHHHH
shhhhh
just pm me and ask me to do a dungeon or anything.
Mister Visceral
Mister Visceral

Back to top Go down

Post by Chievera Fri May 02, 2014 11:02 am

Hello, Aeon,

I'm Chievera, Leader of The Order Of The Silver Twilight guild, and a long-time Dofus player (going on 10 years). My primary occupation at the moment is PVM with my guildies and chasing those illusive achievements and quests. I'm a big fan of mimis as anyone who has seen my chars can attest to. I've never done much PVP apart from perc defence, so I'm interested in taking part in KOTH and other alliance activities. Looking forward to it, in fact. Cheers from Scotland!

(Oh, because a few people have asked, the name of our guild 'The Order of the Silver Twilight' comes from the writings of H.P.Lovecraft--whom I'm a big fan of.)

Chievera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum