Federa vis Unita Rosal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am

Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon]

+4
Cadosia
Persona
Nampies
sterredag
8 posters

Go down

Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon] Empty Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon]

Post by sterredag Sat May 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Don't know what will happen after, just posting this as a register that this person has been warned. In case of follow up. And because of his reaction when I pointed him out he shouldn't be rude in /a chat.

[13:08] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: rofl persona in aeon Very Happy gg aeon
[13:08] (Alliance) Intermaag-pl: ye
[13:08] (Alliance) Intermaag-pl: Very Happy
[13:09] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: invite nubs its gonna make u stronger :DDD
[13:11] (Alliance) Sterredag: we dont put people down in a chat if you disagree with a person coming to alliance you can register on the forums and vote on every application [https://aeonrosal.forumotion.com/f8-applications]
[13:11] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: shut up pls rly
[13:13] (Alliance) lordHalek: mate persona applied as any of us, ppl had the possibility to give a vote and a reason for that vote (also you), then the majority decided
[13:13] (Alliance) lordHalek: whats the matter with this?
[13:14] (Alliance) Persona: just ignore him Smile
[13:14] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: yes cause nub said so do it Very Happy
[13:16] (Alliance) Protein-shake: why would you be hating on pers. hes the nicest guy ever
[13:16] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: :DDD
[13:17] from Persona: you can make a topic on aeon forum for this guy?
[13:17] from Persona: I don't have permissions to yet
[13:17] to Persona : I was already watching him. and checking this out
[13:17] Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild Blitzkrieg, alliance [Aeon]
[13:17] from Persona: before he joined aeon
[13:17] from Persona: he pm'd me on his eni "ocko"
[13:18] from Persona: and told me he wanted to kill aeon percs
[13:18] from Persona: and kept spamming me to join him
[13:18] from Persona: I ignored him and now he seems to hold grudge
[13:18] (Alliance) Persona: thanks Smile
[13:19] to Cucmynoodle : rudeness is not allowed in /a chat, pls read alliance rules: [https://aeonrosal.forumotion.com/t37-rules]
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon] Empty Re: Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon]

Post by Nampies Sat May 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Not first time i see Cucmynoodle acting inappropriate in alliance chat.
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon] Empty Re: Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon]

Post by Persona Sat May 23, 2015 1:51 pm

After this he came and attacked an Aeon perc with his Eni.

See:
Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon] Z0Oefcw

Persona

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Sat May 23, 2015 1:59 pm

In addition to this I got this comment:

[13:58] from Cucmynoodle: u are one of nuubs here so u rly cant talk to me so pls respect it and never talk to my person... peace

Always got screens if needed Smile
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadosia Sat May 23, 2015 7:38 pm

I don't have screenshots of it so please take what I say with that in mind. But I have repeatedly seen cucmynoodle being rude and boorish in /a chats. From here on I'll make sure to screenshot for evidence.
Cadosia
Cadosia

Back to top Go down

Post by zapper Sat May 23, 2015 9:41 pm

If any council member can catch up with Bellanc and inform him about this so that measures can be taken.
zapper
zapper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nampies Sat May 23, 2015 9:58 pm

[21:56] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: selling all resources from bank pm me what u need Smile
[21:57] Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild Blitzkrieg, alliance [Aeon]
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellanc Sat May 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Greetings

I want to apologize for this issue, i don't like problems and specially coming from my guild, i always tell my guildies that respect is the most important. As soon as Aretmaya informed me i fixed the situation.

Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon] Kkk15
Bellanc, leader of Blitzkrieg
Bellanc
Bellanc

Back to top Go down

Post by zapper Sun May 24, 2015 12:01 pm

thanks for fast response Bellanc
zapper
zapper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Sun May 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Ocko has helped me with many fights before, so I'm sad to see him go this way, but I agree that it's his fault. I've definitely seen clues of his immaturity before too. Thanks for bringing up the problem Sterredag and Nampies, and thanks helping handling it quickly Bellanc.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nampies Sat May 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Looks he still doesn't know though.

[13:27] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: anyone have tons of [Recipe: Tofu Beak] ?
[13:28] (Alliance) Death-Shotz: how many tons
[13:28] (Alliance) Death-Shotz: Razz
[13:28] AoGuang (Sjena) is online.
[13:28] (Alliance) Threeofakind: What's the point of monster mash?
[13:28] (Alliance) Nampies: Cucmynoodle you were kicked from alliance before for using achat for trading matters, i thought you'd know rules by now

[13:39] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: so sell me and ill shut my mouth
[13:39] (Alliance) Sterredag: is there a minimumlvl to do frig dungeons to access other frigost area's?
[13:39] (Alliance) Intermaag-pl: selling bank , pm what you want
[13:39] (Alliance) Death-Shotz: Guys...
[13:40] (Alliance) Nampies: guess you want to get on perma Aeon ban list Cucmynoodle, ask your stuff in Guard on your Ocko char
[13:40] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: he isnt in guard Smile
[13:41] (Alliance) Sterredag: i've put them on market so there are on there now
[13:41] (Alliance) Nampies: doesn't matter, follow Aeon rules or leave
[13:42] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: sterr stfu pls i asked before there wasnt so rly stfu
[13:42] (Alliance) Sterredag: no there wasn't but it took you 11 minutes to respond, so now they are on there if you still need them
[13:42] (Alliance) Sterredag: no not true they were on market
[13:42] (Alliance) Sterredag: only not with 100's
[13:43] to Sterredag : that guy needs perma ban in Aeon
[13:43] Feeltheforce (Persona) is online.
[13:43] from Sterredag: yeah, he waited really 11 minutes to respond, then i put them on market , i saw they were on for 2.5kk for 10, so i putted them on for 22kk per 100 Smile
[13:43] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: stfu plsssss
[13:43] (Alliance) Death-Shotz: Omg, cuc just leave

Last edited by Nampies on Sat May 30, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more)
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Sat May 30, 2015 5:54 pm

In addition: 

[17:50] (Alliance) Death-Shotz: Buying x3 [Soft Oak Amber] Please, none in market!
[17:51] Fluffypaws has unlocked the achievement [City Centre].
[17:51] (Alliance) Death-Shotz: Recruiting lvl 100 shoemaker
[17:51] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: they are in market
[17:52] (Alliance) Sterredag: no they were not

And yes he did put them there, after I checked if they were really out of stock and they were.
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Nampies Sat May 30, 2015 8:24 pm

By this i ask to put Cucmynoodle aka Ocko on Aeons blacklist.
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona Sun May 31, 2015 1:24 am

[01:16] (Alliance) Ragenoob: Kimbo anyone?
[01:16] (Alliance) Falalalala: sure i'm down for a kimbo run. i'll pm you on my alt
[01:17] (Alliance) Ragenoob: Anyone else
[01:17] (Alliance) Ragenoob: willing to help with kimbo
[01:19] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: 500kk and ill do
[01:19] (Alliance) Ragenoob: cucmynoob
[01:19] (Alliance) Ragenoob: even if i have u 100mk
[01:19] (Alliance) Ragenoob: u still wouldnt help
[01:19] (Alliance) Ragenoob: u never do
[01:19] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: u are alone a noob here so why are u calling me ?
[01:20] (Alliance) Ragenoob: but i didnt call u
[01:20] (Alliance) Soju: if you want to argue thats fine but keep it out of alliance chat. nobody wants to hear it
[01:21] (Alliance) Nitty-Kitty: I do
[01:21] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: soju? stfu pls he asked for help i asked to pay so whats your prob?
[01:22] (Alliance) Soju: alright well i asked you nicely already ill be posting this on forums
[01:23] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: go cry Very Happy
[01:23] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: what of retarded kids here Very Happy:D srsly grow up pls Very Happy
[01:24] (Alliance) Persona: guys [https://aeonrosal.forumotion.com/t37-rules]
[01:24] (Alliance) Persona: please read
[01:24] (Alliance) Soju: ty persona

Persona

Back to top Go down

Post by relentless Sun May 31, 2015 1:28 am

Persona wrote:[01:16] (Alliance) Ragenoob: Kimbo anyone?
[01:16] (Alliance) Falalalala: sure i'm down for a kimbo run. i'll pm you on my alt
[01:17] (Alliance) Ragenoob: Anyone else
[01:17] (Alliance) Ragenoob: willing to help with kimbo
[01:19] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: 500kk and ill do
[01:19] (Alliance) Ragenoob: cucmynoob
[01:19] (Alliance) Ragenoob: even if i have u 100mk
[01:19] (Alliance) Ragenoob: u still wouldnt help
[01:19] (Alliance) Ragenoob: u never do
[01:19] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: u are alone a noob here so why are u calling me ?
[01:20] (Alliance) Ragenoob: but i didnt call u
[01:20] (Alliance) Soju: if you want to argue thats fine but keep it out of alliance chat. nobody wants to hear it
[01:21] (Alliance) Nitty-Kitty: I do
[01:21] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: soju? stfu pls he asked for help i asked to pay so whats your prob?
[01:22] (Alliance) Soju: alright well i asked you nicely already ill be posting this on forums
[01:23] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: go cry Very Happy
[01:23] (Alliance) Cucmynoodle: what of retarded kids here Very Happy:D srsly grow up pls Very Happy
[01:24] (Alliance) Persona: guys [https://aeonrosal.forumotion.com/t37-rules]
[01:24] (Alliance) Persona: please read
[01:24] (Alliance) Soju: ty persona

I appreciate you posting this Persona, I was just about to do it. I was the one on Soju.

[01:26] Brown-sugar (Cucmynoodle) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon]

Has anyone been able to contact his/her guild leader?
relentless
relentless

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:12 pm

I've tried again for leader en Sic's none were online
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Nampies Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:08 pm

Tried that like 5 times now with same result.
Nampies
Nampies

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Leader en most SiC's are the same person too, only that Hullk-men is another account, and seems to have some activity
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by zapper Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:52 am

This guy is really annoying. If his behaviour does not change I would propose to kick the whole guild entirely until leader contact us to rejoin once he has dealt with that individual.
zapper
zapper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:16 pm

5 members online, but no leader or sic

I've send an ankabox to the leader
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Okey i got contact with the leader... somehow Smile Eh this is about the conversation, using google translate as only possible option.

[22:09] to Matlascz : hello?
[22:09] from Matlascz: hm?
[22:10] to Matlascz : a good to reach you, i've sent an ankaboxmessage to you
[22:10] (Alliance) Randomiizee: rec 1 leecher 100-150
[22:10] to Matlascz : there was a complaint posted on the aeonforums and i wanted to notify you about that
[22:10] to Matlascz : about a member of your guild: [https://aeonrosal.forumotion.com/t331p15-brown-sugar-cucmynoodle-is-in-unknown-area-guild-the-thing-alliance-aeon]
[22:10] to Matlascz : pls check it out.
[22:11] from Matlascz: sry no very english:(
[22:11] to Matlascz : what language?
[22:11] to Matlascz : i can use google translate?
[22:12] delfyyy (Matlascz) is in unknown area. Guild The Thing, alliance [Aeon]
[22:13] to Matlascz : what language do you speak?
[22:16] to Matlascz : Mluvíte tsjech
[22:17] to Matlascz : je stížnost o vašem někom guild
[22:17] from Matlascz: jo česky
[22:18] to Matlascz : ^^ Google Překladač
[22:18] from Matlascz: jaka stižnost?
[22:19] to Matlascz : o někoho jménem Cucmynoodle
[22:20] from Matlascz: proč co provedl?
[22:21] to Matlascz : On byl vyhozen z cechu a špatně chová
[22:21] to Matlascz : nelepí se pravidel
[22:21] to Matlascz : forum je v angličtině
[22:22] to Matlascz : Vedení rozhodlo, že potřebuje z aliance
[22:23] to Matlascz : On byl velmi často varováni
[22:26] to Matlascz : ??
[22:27] from Matlascz:  mno moc tomu merozumim ale poradim se z ostatnimi
[22:29] to Matlascz : V opačném případě riskujete, že váš cech bude odstraněn z aliance
[22:29] to Matlascz : To je odkaz na fórum, možná někdo může pomoci s angličtinou?
[22:29] to Matlascz : [https://aeonrosal.forumotion.com/t331-brown-sugar-cucmynoodle-is-in-unknown-area-guild-the-thing-alliance-aeon]
[22:29] to Matlascz : V opačném případě riskujete, že váš cech bude odstraněn z aliance
[22:29] to Matlascz : To je odkaz na fórum, možná někdo může pomoci s angličtinou?
[22:29] to Matlascz : [https://aeonrosal.forumotion.com/t331-brown-sugar-cucmynoodle-is-in-unknown-area-guild-the-thing-alliance-aeon]
[22:36] to Matlascz : Díky za poslech
[22:37] from Matlascz: ja děkuji za informaci snad to v guildě brzy probereme

It goes like me trying to say: 

There is a complaint about a guildy cucmynoodle.
Leaders decided he should be kicked
He didnt follow rules
He has had a lot of warnings
You risk your guild being kicked if not
Pls check forum and find help with english
Thx for listening

His answers were like:

what complaint
why what did he do
dont understand very well but I will ask advice with others.
thx for the information talk about it in guild

Think we should wait a little while and give him a chance to solve this
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:27 am

I've checked the guild, he is not in this guild anymore Smile

Should we replace this topic to the: people who are banned from Aeon section?
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum