Federa vis Unita Rosal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am

Agathiel-ro(Army of Souls)

2 posters

Go down

Agathiel-ro(Army of Souls) Empty Agathiel-ro(Army of Souls)

Post by The-Arctic Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:59 am

ok so i am too noob to get this picture in here without it messing up, so you will have to trust me and check it out lol. this happened the other night. Agathiel-ro is the leader of that guild too...( for a bit of background he was asking or portal location and then someone made a joke, i cant remember it, but it was funny and not offensive at all )

Agathiel-ro(Army of Souls) Alliance6

Last edited by Pirate-Bay on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix screenshot)

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Agathiel-ro(Army of Souls) Empty Re: Agathiel-ro(Army of Souls)

Post by Pirate-Bay Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:30 am

Looking at the screenshot, I would have to say both of you were breaking one of the rules: don't have long arguments in /a. Agathiel-ro's initial comment was inappropriate and I definitely don't agree with that way of thinking, but directly countering her like that was just asking to start an argument. I think it would have been better if you just said something like "I think it's nice to have the opportunity to help newer players" and continued to help them instead.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Arctic Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:52 am

Pirate-Bay wrote:Looking at the screenshot, I would have to say both of you were breaking one of the rules: don't have long arguments in /a. Agathiel-ro's initial comment was inappropriate and I definitely don't agree with that way of thinking, but directly countering her like that was just asking to start an argument. I think it would have been better if you just said something like "I think it's nice to have the opportunity to help newer players" and continued to help them instead.
 Agreed i should have taken it to private messages or a group chat. but just thought you would want to see it, as you see i didnt edit out anything i or anyone else said, so im not trying to make myself out to be a messiah, but a guild leader calling people noobs and stupid is not setting a great example.

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum