Federa vis Unita Rosal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am

yuriishot (Red-Tube)

+7
Chievera
Captain-Toshiro
Krossfire
sterredag
The-Arctic
Night-Terror
Nampies
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

yuriishot (Red-Tube) - Page 2 Empty Re: yuriishot (Red-Tube)

Post by Shieldef Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Sad dear Mykan that you didn't show ur respond to me what u guys can see here:
yuriishot (Red-Tube) - Page 2 E6va7k
as u didn't even know answer at all to my question you just proved that this rule is dumb.

About Persona:
As u may see on ss some post above I had my personal shit to this guy, as he encouraged other alliance members that they shouldn't help in protecting our guild perc. The reason for him was that "we are here just for protection". That was msg from him on /a after our perc was agroed. The respond from Pirate was that i shouldn't say names as Persona didn't say the name of our guild, even it was a fact he meant about us. This is how u solve problems guys, even there in Aeon are more churlish people in alliance you don't care and just say that this guy may have big ego. Look at this problem from now and think for a while if Red-Tube did more wrong thing. Also think about the fact how much our guild did for this alliance. 

Hope most of u guys have fun, I wasn't in Aeon to argue with anyone of u, but to help u guys as much as i could. Anyways i will take up a couse of person who is right in such stupid situations and rules like this.

In conclusion i will just send u this what i think after u kicked us:
yuriishot (Red-Tube) - Page 2 23rjzgo

Shieldef

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Arctic Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:24 pm

Shieldef wrote:Sad dear Mykan that you didn't show ur respond to me what u guys can see here:
yuriishot (Red-Tube) - Page 2 E6va7k
as u didn't even know answer at all to my question you just proved that this rule is dumb.

About Persona:
As u may see on ss some post above I had my personal shit to this guy, as he encouraged other alliance members that they shouldn't help in protecting our guild perc. The reason for him was that "we are here just for protection". That was msg from him on /a after our perc was agroed. The respond from Pirate was that i shouldn't say names as Persona didn't say the name of our guild, even it was a fact he meant about us. This is how u solve problems guys, even there in Aeon are more churlish people in alliance you don't care and just say that this guy may have big ego. Look at this problem from now and think for a while if Red-Tube did more wrong thing. Also think about the fact how much our guild did for this alliance. 

Hope most of u guys have fun, I wasn't in Aeon to argue with anyone of u, but to help u guys as much as i could. Anyways i will take up a couse of person who is right in such stupid situations and rules like this.

In conclusion i will just send u this what i think after u kicked us:
yuriishot (Red-Tube) - Page 2 23rjzgo
well red-tube should have been /a banned from speaking soon as he joined your guild, as he was booted/left another aeon guild for breaking rules.

Also, i dont recall ever seeing your guild do anything for the alliance, granted i miss alot of Koth's unless its the weekend, but i still dont remember seeing you around. only time i ever heard of your guild was when doing whois on red-tube... sorry to be blunt but thats just how it was.

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain-Toshiro Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Hmm ill just point out that without rules there is chaos and with chaos people feel uncomfortable and don't enjoy their time here which is why we play this social game to have fun with others.

Rules are all good and well but if they are not enforced them they become meaningless and as our alliance leader Pirate sometimes has to make choices for the good of others as he did in this situation. 

Many complained about "red-tube" for not only breaking alliance chat rules but for getting into verbal fights with others when it was not needed. 

I hope that we can continue to follow these rules that were set by many of the guild leaders to make the alliance a more enjoyable place which is not always easy seeing as the amount of members we have.
Captain-Toshiro
Captain-Toshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieldef Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 am

The-Arctic wrote:Also, i dont recall ever seeing your guild do anything for the alliance, granted i miss alot of Koth's unless its the weekend, but i still dont remember seeing you around. only time i ever heard of your guild was when doing whois on red-tube... sorry to be blunt but thats just how it was.

Reasons my dear:
1. We have changed our guild nickname and emblem, we were Holy Rebelz before.
2. We were in Aeon from begining, as i remember ur guild joined later (but im not sure at all saying this so u can skip this point if i lied), weren't u also skiping from Guard to Aeon?
3. We were one of most active guilds in Koths where there was previous alliance leader - RAJ, then we were active in Koths too but less.
4. As i remember checking Alliance tab everyday your guild (also pointing on you) was one of most INACTIVE of guilds in alliance. Also since we joined Aeon I have seen your nickname saying anything on /a only 3 times and trust me, I was online almost everyday.
5. Our guild leader (Morted who had Krossfire nickname before) and our high lvl guildmates was ALWAYS participing in guild perc protections.
6. As I don't feel like pvping since dofus 2.0 I helped allies from Aeon in different ways and this is just me:
a) FREE crafts in 100lvl: Handyman, Shoemaker, Tailor, Jeweller, Alchemist, Farmer, Baker, Fisherman, Fishmonger, Hunter, Butcher professions. Many times i was leaving dungeon just to craft something who asked in /a, didn't charged anything.
b) I organised contest which took 3hours and had 5steps and 5 nice rewards for alliance members. There was alot of fun by this.
yuriishot (Red-Tube) - Page 2 2lbcb40
c) I gave more than 100 chamo mounts to alliance members just for answering me simple questions about dofus stuff.
d) Helped a lot of Aeons solving personal problems. Adviced many times in professions, dungeon and breeding problems.

I think this will solve your doubts as we weren't doing anything to Aeon.

@Captain-Toshiro 

I'm impressed your constructive answer my dear. I can't agree with you as there is a point saying about the chaos in alliance as soon as you pick to alliance guilds of your friends what has Pirate done in most. 

Verbal fights about Red are her personal things that shouldn't be pointed too. Even me, when I think someone is dumb, I won't stop myself to say this to him on /w. 

As soon as there is feudal power of you and (like u said) "many of the guild leaders" the chaos will last forever. Democrative voting of ALL guild leaders would solve it, as the rules would have to be respected of all.

Shieldef

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Arctic Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Shieldef wrote:
The-Arctic wrote:Also, i dont recall ever seeing your guild do anything for the alliance, granted i miss alot of Koth's unless its the weekend, but i still dont remember seeing you around. only time i ever heard of your guild was when doing whois on red-tube... sorry to be blunt but thats just how it was.

Reasons my dear:
1. We have changed our guild nickname and emblem, we were Holy Rebelz before.
2. We were in Aeon from begining, as i remember ur guild joined later (but im not sure at all saying this so u can skip this point if i lied), weren't u also skiping from Guard to Aeon?
3. We were one of most active guilds in Koths where there was previous alliance leader - RAJ, then we were active in Koths too but less.
4. As i remember checking Alliance tab everyday your guild (also pointing on you) was one of most INACTIVE of guilds in alliance. Also since we joined Aeon I have seen your nickname saying anything on /a only 3 times and trust me, I was online almost everyday.
5. Our guild leader (Morted who had Krossfire nickname before) and our high lvl guildmates was ALWAYS participing in guild perc protections.
6. As I don't feel like pvping since dofus 2.0 I helped allies from Aeon in different ways and this is just me:
a) FREE crafts in 100lvl: Handyman, Shoemaker, Tailor, Jeweller, Alchemist, Farmer, Baker, Fisherman, Fishmonger, Hunter, Butcher professions. Many times i was leaving dungeon just to craft something who asked in /a, didn't charged anything.
b) I organised contest which took 3hours and had 5steps and 5 nice rewards for alliance members. There was alot of fun by this.
yuriishot (Red-Tube) - Page 2 2lbcb40
c) I gave more than 100 chamo mounts to alliance members just for answering me simple questions about dofus stuff.
d) Helped a lot of Aeons solving personal problems. Adviced many times in professions, dungeon and breeding problems.

I think this will solve your doubts as we weren't doing anything to Aeon.

@Captain-Toshiro 

I'm impressed your constructive answer my dear. I can't agree with you as there is a point saying about the chaos in alliance as soon as you pick to alliance guilds of your friends what has Pirate done in most. 

Verbal fights about Red are her personal things that shouldn't be pointed too. Even me, when I think someone is dumb, I won't stop myself to say this to him on /w. 

As soon as there is feudal power of you and (like u said) "many of the guild leaders" the chaos will last forever. Democrative voting of ALL guild leaders would solve it, as the rules would have to be respected of all.
we are mainly an australian based guild, so maybe we arent on at the same time as you. and i have been on holidays recently, so maybe activity has dropped a bit, but will pick up when im able to play again in a week or so.

When i am on i am always in /a helping people also, i often if i make a craft for myself i say im ata workshop working for free if anyone needs a craft.

My guild was never in guard, dont know why you think we was.

My guild was in Aeon when it formed, then i had real life drama that caused me to not be able to play for about 12 months, and guild died down, so we was kicked ( as i would expect ) then when i came back i rebuilt and applied back.

The fact of the matter is, Red was a very toxic person, breaking rules and abusing people who pointed it out, and after you 'had a talk' with him, nothing changed, and you refused to take further action, so you made your choice that he is to valued of a member to do anything serious about it, and this caused the alliance leader to take action.

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Also, i dont recall ever seeing your guild do anything for the alliance, granted i miss alot of Koth's unless its the weekend, but i still dont remember seeing you around. only time i ever heard of your guild was when doing whois on red-tube... sorry to be blunt but thats just how it was.

Why are you commenting on what others have done for the alliance?
You have done nothing for aeon other than spam the forums with complaints.
Hikushiru
Hikushiru

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Arctic Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Hikushiru wrote:

Just because you think you know what i have or havent done, doesnt make that true, i was saying that in regard to what they posted, hence me quoting them. where they said they was only in here to help people.

And if you would just take a step back, put aside whatever problem you have with me for posting complaints about people. You would see i never said anything like 'You have done nothing' i said i dont recall, and then said i miss alot of koths unless its the weekend, because of my timezone. I was mearly trying to point out that i had not heard of them until i did whois on red to see which guild just let them ruin /a. Whether or not they have been helping everyone in the alliance everyday for 8hour straight, i didnt see it, so when the only time that I have seen their guild is at that moment, it gives me a bad impression of the guild, and then the guild did not follow up the complaint fully enough, as is apparent by pirates actions. 

On a side note, 8 theads on the forums are complaints from me, 1 of them was a member of my guild, who i warned as was letting people know he had been warned and to contact me if he did it again. i hardly think that is spam. Also i feel the attitude people have regarding people who are just trying to keep /a rules upheld is pretty bad. 

If you really have a problem with people posting complains, maybe you should vote to change the rules to let people do whatever they want in /a, then there would be nothing to report.

Oh and as for i have done nothing for the alliance, i didnt realise that every craft i do, every dungeon i run, every koth i attend i had to video it and send it to everyone in alliance so that everyone knows exactly how helpful i am.

The-Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieldef Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:03 pm

The-Arctic
we are mainly an australian based guild, so maybe we arent on at the same time as you. and i have been on holidays recently, so maybe activity has dropped a bit, but will pick up when im able to play again in a week or so.

When i am on i am always in /a helping people also, i often if i make a craft for myself i say im ata workshop working for free if anyone needs a craft.

My guild was never in guard, dont know why you think we was.

My guild was in Aeon when it formed, then i had real life drama that caused me to not be able to play for about 12 months, and guild died down, so we was kicked ( as i would expect ) then when i came back i rebuilt and applied back.

I'm dissapointed in you that you didn't mention this BEFORE you formed a judgment about our guild in your previous post. Shaking my hand and saying "sorry dude I was a little wrong" would be better than explains which proves the words from your previous post are worth nothing. 

The-Arctic
The fact of the matter is, Red was a very toxic person, breaking rules and abusing people who pointed it out, and after you 'had a talk' with HER, nothing changed, and you refused to take further action, so you made your choice that She is to valued of a member to do anything serious about it, and this caused the alliance leader to take action.

I had to bold missing things in your opinion, think why. You just said that you had a break as you had personal problems. Everyone has them, even Red could, thats the reason we didn't decide to mute her but calm down the situation. The thing is that we were kicked not as reason that Red calmed down, but we didn't kick her.

Time to cut off this discussion, we already found our place. I keept writting here just to let u see how does it look like from the other perspective. Good luck you guys in everything!  Wink

Shieldef

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:10 pm

The-Arctic wrote:
Hikushiru wrote:

Just because you think you know what i have or havent done, doesnt make that true, i was saying that in regard to what they posted, hence me quoting them. where they said they was only in here to help people.

And if you would just take a step back, put aside whatever problem you have with me for posting complaints about people. You would see i never said anything like 'You have done nothing' i said i dont recall, and then said i miss alot of koths unless its the weekend, because of my timezone. I was mearly trying to point out that i had not heard of them until i did whois on red to see which guild just let them ruin /a. Whether or not they have been helping everyone in the alliance everyday for 8hour straight, i didnt see it, so when the only time that I have seen their guild is at that moment, it gives me a bad impression of the guild, and then the guild did not follow up the complaint fully enough, as is apparent by pirates actions. 

On a side note, 8 theads on the forums are complaints from me, 1 of them was a member of my guild, who i warned as was letting people know he had been warned and to contact me if he did it again. i hardly think that is spam. Also i feel the attitude people have regarding people who are just trying to keep /a rules upheld is pretty bad. 

If you really have a problem with people posting complains, maybe you should vote to change the rules to let people do whatever they want in /a, then there would be nothing to report.

Oh and as for i have done nothing for the alliance, i didnt realise that every craft i do, every dungeon i run, every koth i attend i had to video it and send it to everyone in alliance so that everyone knows exactly how helpful i am.

I find it amusing how you seem offended when I said the exact same thing you as you just did to another guild.
Your need to feel important by posting a useless comment like that In a thread that had nothing to do with you in the first place is what I find most amusing. Whenever I see something like that I will absolutely respond.
The fact still remains that you don't contribute to the alliance....merely a leecher guild.

I suggest you keep useless comments Like that to yourself.

Last edited by Hikushiru on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikushiru
Hikushiru

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:17 pm

The guild wasn't just kicked for not muting Red. The guild was kicked for not kicking Red when AFTER there was a talk with her, she continued misbehaviour and the respons was "give her a break".

Personal stuff is a bad thing, but no excuse to be allowed to misbehave. Because there is no trust to guild leader of taking good action against misbehaviour the guild was kicked.

All the other stuff of being helpfull and active and so on, are irrelevant to this matter in my opinion.
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Let's just stop beating a dead horse. If Red-Tube, Shieldef and Mortred will listen to reason, there are plenty already given in these threads.

The complaints section is there to improve communication between guilds. As it should be clear, being named in the section doesn't necessarily mean a guild is in trouble. However a guild leader showing uncooperative attitude is what will likely get a guild kicked.

If anyone has a problem with a specific complaint, they should reply in that thread. It is very unfair and inappropriate to say someone is spamming complaints when they are trying to help.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum