Federa vis Unita Rosal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

Thank you for using Aeon's forum. Please make sure to read and follow our rules.

You are welcome to register in order to gain access to some useful parts of the forum. We especially recommend it if you are a guild leader or second-in-command. In that case we will add your account to the Leaders and SiCs group. This will allow you to give input on alliance policies, and monitor for complaints on alliance members, who could happen to be in your guild.

If you would like to join Aeon with your guild, please read about our requirements and application procedure.

Latest topics
» Cawwot dofus quest line
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

» Emerald dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

» Ice dofus questline
by sterredag Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

» Application -Death Before Dishonor-
by Gasp Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

» leaving
by sterredag Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am

» selling everything for half avarage price
by sterredag Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm

» sell ap bouncy ring
by denboogschutter Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:38 pm

» delth01 (Dimeordie) Guild The Spirits Within
by Nampies Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

» Blacklisted (Alta) and Nintendo (Alta)
by Nampies Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:53 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others?

+6
Duos-Bandaid
Mordecai
Persona/Blackhand
Nox-Eternus
Swingfly
sterredag
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others? Empty Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others?

Post by sterredag Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:21 am

sorry this part missed in the copy/pase so here the screen of the time before.

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others? Screenshot2014-06-26001704

00:11] You have lost 20 kamas.
[00:12] (Alliance) Tony-js: portal?
[00:12] Unable to search.
[00:12] (Alliance) Recovery-xx: yes
[00:12] (Alliance) Swingfly: yes, portal
[00:12] (Alliance) Nemo-Hoes: portal, portal.
[00:12] (Alliance) Swingfly: portal
[00:12] (Alliance) Razmatazz: yes this is portal
[00:12] (Alliance) Tony-js: -_-
[00:12] (Alliance) Faon: zaap?
[00:12] (Alliance) Swingfly: no thanks
[00:13] (Alliance) Swingfly: portal
[00:13] (Alliance) Nemo-Hoes: uk if you do %portal pos% it tells u where it is
[00:13] (Alliance) Natureboy: yo
[00:13] (Alliance) Recovery-xx: HODOR
[00:13] (Alliance) Quavire: hodor
[00:13] (Alliance) Natureboy: get on skype next person who wants to tell me something like that
[00:13] (Alliance) Persona: portal.
[00:13] (Alliance) Sterredag: you can find the portal here: -22,-24
[00:13] (Alliance) Swingfly: I dont need to get on skype to tell you something like that
[00:13] (Alliance) Axin-Darkas: hodor hodor
[00:14] (Alliance) Swingfly: respect the rules or leave, simple as that.
[00:14] (Alliance) Natureboy: dont spam telling me
[00:14] (Alliance) Natureboy: you guys go to far with that shit
[00:14] (Alliance) Swingfly: You may not know the definition of spamming, better look it up.
[00:14] (Alliance) Recovery-xx: dont spam tell him not to tell u that
[00:14] (Alliance) Natureboy: asking a question twice is Spam? yes or no
[00:14] (Alliance) Temporial-Burn: Now Now Fellow Aeonians we should all take a deep breathe and calm down!
[00:14] (Alliance) Tinkerbear: alliance drama!
[00:14] (Alliance) Sterredag: first nature asking twice is also spaming... second everybody else, you can pm in stead of discuss it here pls
[00:15] (Alliance) Swingfly: If you ask thequestions with an interval of 10 seconds then yes it is spam.
[00:15] (Alliance) Sterredag: lets just talk about the portal now
[00:15] (Alliance) Natureboy: show me the time on my post then
[00:15] (Alliance) Swingfly: I think you know perfectly well how long it took you to post it again
[00:15] (Alliance) Faon: buy guys!
[00:15] (Alliance) Sterredag: guys pls discuss this in PM
[00:15] (Alliance) Natureboy: back up your claim
[00:16] (Alliance) Swingfly: Its an alliance matter so it can be discussed on /a chat.
[00:16] (Alliance) Cin: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy2NkDaE0yU]
[00:16] (Alliance) Cin: my video for goult guys!! ty Smile
[00:16] from Temporial-Burn: Mmm this is really pathedic isnt it. 2 leaders argueing.
[00:16] to Swingfly : no its a personal matter, so take it private pls
[00:16] (Alliance) Recovery-xx: she knows her rules..
[00:17] from Swingfly: its not a personal matter, if you think differently go ahead and report this matter to Pirate bay or chat moderators.
[00:17] to Natureboy : you asked within 6 minutes that is pretty fast, but he shouldn't make it such a big deal, pls take it private if you wanna discuss this furter Smile
[00:17] from Swingfly: Thank you
[00:17] (Alliance) Hikushiru: arguing about tules in /a is against the rules
[00:17] (Alliance) Hikushiru: rules*
[00:17] from Natureboy: thank you for that
[00:17] Ymt (Kryzys) is online.
[00:17] (Alliance) Poke-boy: yolo
[00:17] (Alliance) Natureboy: lol
[00:17] (Alliance) Recovery-xx: who's arguing aganist rules?
[00:17] (Alliance) Poke-boy: god
[00:18] (Alliance) Swingfly: Its not arguing when I know what I'm saying and he is making some serious crap up.
[00:18] (Alliance) Unloved: Argues about spam, then /a gets spammed. That is what happens everytime someone argues about rules. Just forget about it holy crap.
[00:18] (Alliance) Swingfly: and let trolls take over the /a chat, sure.
[00:18] (Alliance) Natureboy: please dont insult me
[00:19] (Alliance) Cara: Let's not take this game too serious everyone Sad
[00:19] (Alliance) Swingfly: It was not directed towards you Smile
[00:19] (Alliance) Tafari-Makonnen: that was quite rude indeed :p
[00:19] (Alliance) Nox-Eternus: [00:16] (Alliance) Swingfly: Its an alliance matter so it can be discussed on /a chat.
[00:19] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: everyone suck my penis
[00:19] (Alliance) Sylargh: +1
[00:19] (Alliance) Unloved: ^
[00:19] (Alliance) Swingfly: ^
[00:19] (Alliance) Nox-Eternus: Alliance issues must be discussed on forum
[00:19] (Alliance) Finan: you dont have one
[00:19] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: Sylargh will Mark
[00:19] (Alliance) Nox-Eternus: Respect the rules please
[00:19] (Alliance) Recovery-xx: [Trool] need to be stopped from spamming!!
[00:19] (Alliance) Sylargh: suck my love handle sven!
[00:19] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: >:O
[00:20] (Alliance) Poke-boy: riki
[00:20] (Alliance) Swingfly: Nox, report me to Pirate or reffer to Mark's post.
[00:20] (Alliance) Kane: i feel pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty and witty and wisee
[00:20] (Alliance) Swingfly: Swing's off.
[00:20] Runamokk (Swingfly) is in unknown area. Guild Soul Eater, alliance [Aeon]
[00:20] (Alliance) Poke-boy: anonymous reporting
[00:20] (Alliance) Nox-Eternus: Taking picks of this conversation and sending to Pirate right now Smile
[00:20] (Alliance) Nox-Eternus: Pics*
[00:20] (Alliance) Swingfly: :*

got screenshots if nescessary

Last edited by sterredag on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others? Empty Re: Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others?

Post by sterredag Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:26 am

[00:21] (Alliance) Nox-Eternus: The insult will also be there
[00:21] (Alliance) Cherie: can u report me too pls? xD
[00:21] (Alliance) Swingfly: Oh, take a good shot of it.Very Happy
[00:21] (Alliance) Prospecting-enux: hey nox, I don't give a fuck about the rules, now pls report me.
[00:21] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: tell pitate to suck my squirll balls
[00:21] A server backup is in progress. You may keep playing, but access to the server has been temporarily blocked. You will be able to access the server again shortly.
[00:21] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: AKA conclusion: You're all newbs who need to calm ur titties ok?
[00:21] (Alliance) Natureboy: yo guys
[00:21] (Alliance) Natureboy: we should get along
[00:21] (Alliance) Sylargh: say hi to pirate from me <3
[00:21] (Alliance) Natureboy: and be polite to each other
[00:21] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: hey pony can i bite your titties
[00:21] (Alliance) Poke-boy: pirate pls more seeders :3
[00:21] (Alliance) Charli-xcx: i want chocolate .
[00:21] (Alliance) Natureboy: i know it sounds corner but...seriously
[00:21] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: Say AARRRGGGHH to pirate pls
[00:21] (Alliance) Swingfly: Mark seems to be saying hi as well
[00:21] (Alliance) Swingfly: please report him too
[00:21] (Alliance) Natureboy: corney
[00:21] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: iv been reported to many times
[00:22] (Alliance) Swingfly: I know Mark
[00:22] (Alliance) Swingfly: :3
[00:22] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: BECOZ IAM FUCKIN AWSOME ! !!
[00:22] (Alliance) Prospecting-enux: +1
[00:22] (Alliance) Swingfly: Drunk again huh
[00:22] (Alliance) Nitty-Kitty: MTFFG?
[00:22] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: And swing has my babies !!!! OUOOIOIOIOIIOI
[00:22] (Alliance) Kane: attempting to give a damn about the rules. attempt failed. try again later
[00:22] (Alliance) Recovery-xx: all this started because someone send the same msg twice in 10 seconds .____.
[00:22] to Hikushiru : nighty night Smile
[00:22] (Alliance) Prospecting-enux: HUEHEUEUEUEEUEHEUEHEUEHE
[00:22] (Alliance) Poke-boy: and I called it spam... Blam blam
[00:22] (Alliance) Natureboy: it was 6 mis
[00:22] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: Hey PP >Very Happy
[00:22] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: spam ?
[00:22] (Alliance) Natureboy: not 10 sec
[00:22] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: spam ?
[00:22] (Alliance) Prospecting-enux: Hey sexy
[00:23] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: spam ?
[00:23] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: Howre u? xD
[00:23] (Alliance) Poke-boy: sperm ?
[00:23] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: oo sperm yum
[00:23] (Alliance) Nitty-Kitty: yeah, spam
[00:23] MAKINGON (Poke-boy) is in unknown area. Guild Noblesse Oblige, alliance [Aeon]
[00:23] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: These bitches gnna cry forever
[00:23] (Alliance) Prospecting-enux: can you call it spam if there are different people speaking?HUEEEEEE
[00:23] (Alliance) Kane: no thats called a conversation Smile
[00:23] (Alliance) Poke-boy: hhh we win the internet
[00:23] (Alliance) Axin-Darkas: A good mouthful of sperm in the morning... yummeh!
[00:23] (Alliance) Theia: ^
[00:23] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: SELL> MY BODY TO ALLIANCE 10MK!
[00:23] (Alliance) Prospecting-enux: Ur v?
[00:23] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: SELL> MY BODY TO ALLIANCE 10MK!
[00:23] (Alliance) Cherie: ok i wanna throw up lol
[00:23] (Alliance) Theia: boy plz. yu not that much
[00:24] (Alliance) Sylargh: its not even worth .0001k
[00:24] (Alliance) Performance: ^
[00:24] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: hey pony
[00:24] (Alliance) Kane: pony ill buy!
[00:24] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: Hey Mark :>
[00:24] (Alliance) Recovery-xx: off..
[00:24] (Alliance) MarkTheFeca: ill do jail for you babe
[00:24] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: Dahmboy
[00:24] (Alliance) Poke-boy: babeh he is justin bieber
[00:24] (Alliance) Poke-boy: run
[00:24] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: No lol
[00:24] (Alliance) Lol: Sven 10kk
[00:24] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: One direction
[00:24] (Alliance) Mybadasz-Pony: Dont reveal my identity Ofir >:
[00:24] (Alliance) Poke-boy: ew -10mk then
[00:24] (All
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others? Empty Re: Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others?

Post by Swingfly Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:32 am

Screens aren't needed, everything is 100% accurate. Smile

Swingfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Swingfly Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:43 am

I wonder though, why didn't you include the previous part of the dialogue? That is the part which I was mad about. But that of course is just a humble question, I would never ask you to show something that would be against your intentions. This post shows exactly what AEON people are made of. But, of course, go ahead, and make your justice over incomplete material. 
Cheers Smile

Food for thought:

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others? JHKCvrD
Natureboy wrote it to me right after everything above happened.

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others? L3U5ptm

That happened 5 minutes after everything above.

Last edited by Swingfly on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Swingfly

Back to top Go down

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others? Empty Soul Eater Members Being rude in Alliance chat

Post by Nox-Eternus Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:57 am

http://postimg.org/image/64tn3yijp/full/

Image on link above ^.

Thanks.

Nox-Eternus

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona/Blackhand Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:04 am

Hikushiru wrote:Ban Hammer ^
for saying portal? lol

Persona/Blackhand

Back to top Go down

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others? Empty Soul Eater Members Being rude in Alliance chat

Post by Nox-Eternus Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 am

Nox-Eternus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:30 am

Uhmmm. All of this is so chilidish -.- I honestly dont understand why you guys can just ignore each other and move on. Its just a video game. The people are behind computers... Their words are just a bunch of 1s and 0s why do you let that get to you??? grow up..
-Seasons <333

Mordecai

Back to top Go down

Post by Duos-Bandaid Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:20 am

I wasn't online when this happened but I don't see what Persona did wrong from these chat logs and I think he's within his rights to tell someone to back off when they have no basis for their accusations. 

If chat moderator titles are to be held in such high regard then they shouldn't go around saying people should be banned for things that are not against the rules ._.

Persona does know the rules. He also tends to respect them. There are other people in this alliance that have been threatening and intimidating with less cause than Persona had in saying what he said. I have yet to see anyone asking for them to be banned.

As for the case against Swing, again I don't know the whole story but it seems like in the beginning she was actually trying to get someone to follow the rules. 

It's not ok to just say arguing about /a rules in /a is against the rules. What does that accomplish? It simply serves to discourage people who actually follow the rules from speaking up when those rules are broken. If a chat moderator is going to use that argument then please, clarify that Swing was right about it in the first place and that the offender was in the wrong. Such a definitive statement from a chat moderator would have prevented this whole situation.

But instead what happened is the person that was trying to have people follow the rules gets threatened to be reported. Yea, I'd be pretty pissed off if that happened to me to ._. Swing should've screened that and reported it if anything, but she didn't and while I can understand Soul Eater members coming to the defense of their guild leader, I don't agree with how they chose to go about it. So in that respect I agree with the complaints.
Duos-Bandaid
Duos-Bandaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellanc Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:05 am

Persona, disrespecting my friend Hikushiru like that shows how immature you are. In my opinion you are a shame to this alliance and to all my values represent.

Duos-Bandaid, i think you are a hypocrit and a weak person defending the ones you think are with you, with such a shallow reasoning, this has happened more than once and im done with you too. You should have never been invited again when you left with SE.

Bellanc, leader of Blitzkrieg
Bellanc
Bellanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Swingfly Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 am

Such harsh words from someone who weren't able to run an alliance properly. How does what Duos said make them a hypocrite? I can't see through your "shallow" reasoning. 
But of course, instead of inviting Duos back you should have invited some minor leeching guilds who would provide a perfect defence to your perceptors. Such flawed reasoning led Aeon to where it is now. 
And by the way, you're doing exactly what you called hypocrisy. You are defending a person not because you think he is right but because he is your friend.

Swingfly, the leader of Soul Eater

Swingfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:29 am

Duos-Bandaid wrote:I wasn't online when this happened but I don't see what Persona did wrong from these chat logs and I think he's within his rights to tell someone to back off when they have no basis for their accusations. 

If chat moderator titles are to be held in such high regard then they shouldn't go around saying people should be banned for things that are not against the rules ._.

Persona does know the rules. He also tends to respect them. There are other people in this alliance that have been threatening and intimidating with less cause than Persona had in saying what he said. I have yet to see anyone asking for them to be banned.

As for the case against Swing, again I don't know the whole story but it seems like in the beginning she was actually trying to get someone to follow the rules. 

It's not ok to just say arguing about /a rules in /a is against the rules. What does that accomplish? It simply serves to discourage people who actually follow the rules from speaking up when those rules are broken. If a chat moderator is going to use that argument then please, clarify that Swing was right about it in the first place and that the offender was in the wrong. Such a definitive statement from a chat moderator would have prevented this whole situation.

But instead what happened is the person that was trying to have people follow the rules gets threatened to be reported. Yea, I'd be pretty pissed off if that happened to me to ._. Swing should've screened that and reported it if anything, but she didn't and while I can understand Soul Eater members coming to the defense of their guild leader, I don't agree with how they chose to go about it. So in that respect I agree with the complaints.

Spamming is against alliance, there were already others spamming for portal pos in /a and he joined after they were already being warned. So yes he broke a rule.

But posting "portal" again in the thread when it gets reported shows he doesn't care or thinks he is above these rules.

PMing a chat moderator to try and threaten them is unacceptable
No matter how you try to justify your friends actions.

These are guild leaders arguing about the alliance rules, they know the rules enough to enforce them, they should know better than to argue about them in /a.

Hikushiru
Hikushiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox-Eternus Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 am

Yes, it is wrong to threaten the one who was trying to make the rules be respected, but it is also wrong to insult the one who broke them, no matter if he has a point of view diferent of yours. You have to consider that the other person thinks he haven't broke them, so you must try to convince him that what he did was wrong, but not by indirectly insulting that person. 

And I understand that Soul Eater's members wanted to defend their leader but insulting is definetely not the way to do it.

Nox-Eternus, SiC of the guild Power.

Nox-Eternus

Back to top Go down

Post by Duos-Bandaid Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Bellanc wrote:Persona, disrespecting my friend Hikushiru like that shows how immature you are. In my opinion you are a shame to this alliance and to all my values represent.

Duos-Bandaid, i think you are a hypocrit and a weak person defending the ones you think are with you, with such a shallow reasoning, this has happened more than once and im done with you too. You should have never been invited again when you left with SE.

You can say whatever you want about me and you can think whatever you want about me. It doesn't really matter. I stick by what I think is right regardless of whether the person involved is my friend or not. I don't give people a free pass to doing what is wrong just because they're my friend. Regardless of whether this was Persona, or Hikushiru or even my own team mate. And I act the same whether it's in game or irl.

I'm not really with or against anyone. Swing and I have spoken briefly before in the past but that is pretty much the extent of our relationship. I am friends with Persona tho but if he did something wrong I would still point that out. In fact, Persona seems to really hate a really good friend of mine but regardless of what Persona says about said friend, I go by my own experience of that individual and I will argue with him forever when he says those things about that person. 

If you want to kick Hakuna from Aeon, go ahead. I have no qualms about it. Principle and character are things that I hold very dear to me and that's not going to change. That's why I left Aeon in the first place.  

You can call my arguments shallow and dismiss them all you want but when I look at a situation I really try to understand it and understand the motivations behind how people acted. Please tell me, how does attacking my character and trying to vest an emotional response against me do anything more than make you a bully? 

Hikushiru wrote:
Duos-Bandaid wrote:post quoted
Spamming is against alliance, there were already others spamming for portal pos in /a and he joined after they were already being warned. So yes he broke a rule.

But posting "portal" again in the thread when it gets reported shows he doesn't care or thinks he is above these rules.

These are guild leaders arguing about the alliance rules, they know the rules enough to enforce them, they should know better than to argue about them in /a.

As I said, I wasn't online when this happened, I formed my decisions based on what I saw from the evidence presented. 

Posting portal in the thread shows that he thinks the case against him is silly not that he thinks he's above the rules or something. In fact if he felt threatened because of your banning statements I think he realizes the consequences of breaking alliance rules.

I don't justify people if they are wrong. But I will stick up for people that are being mistreated for no reason. His threat seems silly. What's he going to do to you anyways? It's not like you don't have full team of nicely geared level 200s or that he's a chat moderator. You on the other hand are a chat moderator. What you say carries weight so threatening a person with a ban is not something to be taken lightly. His statement seems like a back off, I haven't even done anything wrong sort of issue. 

Can we please clarify who were the guild leaders involved and what they were arguing for? I think people are talking about things which have not been posted yet.

All I've seen so far is people having a go at me and calling me a terrible and weak person because I don't agree with their views on the issue and trivializing my arguments and attacking me. That's fine though, you can do all that and you can justify yourselves for doing that all you want. I've given my thoughts on the issue.
Duos-Bandaid
Duos-Bandaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Duos-Bandaid wrote:
Bellanc wrote:Persona, disrespecting my friend Hikushiru like that shows how immature you are. In my opinion you are a shame to this alliance and to all my values represent.

You can say whatever you want about me and you can think whatever you want about me. It doesn't really matter. I stick by what I think is right regardless of whether the person involved is my friend or not. I don't give people a free pass to doing what is wrong just because they're my friend. Regardless of whether this was Persona, or Hikushiru or even my own team mate. And I act the same whether it's in game or irl.

I'm not really with or against anyone. Swing and I have spoken briefly before in the past but that is pretty much the extent of our relationship. I am friends with Persona tho but if he did something wrong I would still point that out. In fact, Persona seems to really hate a really good friend of mine but regardless of what Persona says about said friend, I go by my own experience of that individual and I will argue with him forever when he says those things about that person. 

If you want to kick Hakuna from Aeon, go ahead. I have no qualms about it. Principle and character are things that I hold very dear to me and that's not going to change. That's why I left Aeon in the first place.  

You can call my arguments shallow and dismiss them all you want but when I look at a situation I really try to understand it and understand the motivations behind how people acted. Please tell me, how does attacking my character and trying to vest an emotional response against me do anything more than make you a bully? 

Hikushiru wrote:
Duos-Bandaid wrote:post quoted

As I said, I wasn't online when this happened, I formed my decisions based on what I saw from the evidence presented. 

Posting portal in the thread shows that he thinks the case against him is silly not that he thinks he's above the rules or something. In fact if he felt threatened because of your banning statements I think he realizes the consequences of breaking alliance rules.

I don't justify people if they are wrong. But I will stick up for people that are being mistreated for no reason. His threat seems silly. What's he going to do to you anyways? It's not like you don't have full team of nicely geared level 200s or that he's a chat moderator. You on the other hand are a chat moderator. What you say carries weight so threatening a person with a ban is not something to be taken lightly. His statement seems like a back off, I haven't even done anything wrong sort of issue. 

Can we please clarify who were the guild leaders involved and what they were arguing for? I think people are talking about things which have not been posted yet.

All I've seen so far is people having a go at me and calling me a terrible and weak person because I don't agree with their views on the issue and trivializing my arguments and attacking me. That's fine though, you can do all that and you can justify yourselves for doing that all you want. I've given my thoughts on the issue.

Cut the bs, it is obvious in the first post who the guild leaders are.
You don't justify people when they are wrong? what exactly are you doing? even by 1st post you can tell he was already breaking a rule.
There is a reason the respect chat moderator rule has an exclamation point at the beginning of, it is a very serious offence to break that rule.

Like a screenshot pirate posted in another thread where he responded to some one breaking the rules, he said " it is not ok to joke about it in /a "
this guy broke the rule and decided to joke about it on the forum? are you kidding me.

I look at the thread about lumotaz, he did not break a rule there... however persona took it upon himself to pm the leader of that guild and have the guy muted.
He PM'd a chat moderator to seek out trouble, and now there needs to be consequences

Guild leaders purposely breaking rules in alliance chat and joking about it after just shows what they think of the rules we have in AEON.
Hikushiru
Hikushiru

Back to top Go down

Post by sterredag Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:29 pm

I was there, and I thought the start of all of this was also in my tekstpart, so now I noticed it wasn't. Here is the screen of it:

Runamokk (Swingfly) Guild Soul Eater and some others? Screenshot2014-06-26001704

I'll Edit my first post with it too.

It started with natureboy asking for something twice in the chat within 6 minutes only. Swingfly reacted on it, that he shouldn't spam. natureboy didn't understand that he thought he wasn't spamming.

I PM'd natureboy with the fact that asking twice is spamming. I PM'd Swingfly to pls take this discussion to PM because its not an alliance matter, but a personal one.

Anywhere around this, things excalated with arguing and rude talking all around.

I couldn't even follow the discussion anymore but it was a lot of not nice talking in /a because Swingfly repeatadly asked to report. And I asked both of these two to pls discuss it in PM Swingfly continued in /a and natureboy continued to react on that, because Swingfly consistently used incorrect information.

Then there were others or alts, I dont even know anymore with lots of talk that shouldn't have been done in /a so thats why i placed this report like this, because I thought more people were breaking alliance rules and it was not possible to make it for every one in a diffrent post. And also the portal talk of course. To be able to read back consistent inappropiate behaviour in case these people do this again, I believed it should be reported.
sterredag
sterredag

Back to top Go down

Post by Duos-Bandaid Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:47 pm

I can finally appreciate Nerodos's iron fist when it comes to quotes .-.Pirate can we get some quality control edits on these quotes to improve readability?

That being said, I saw persona speaking once saying portal but I saw no one warn them, and it seems they were talking about it since sterredag says let's go back to talking about it.

There are different issues being dealt with and a lot of chat messages. I asked for one specific issue to be clarified and isolated which not only gives people who weren't online to better understand the situation but it also gives the people involved a chance to explain themselves better. Did I do something wrong there? If I didn't, then let's leave the attitude behind and act like adults.

There are two ways to approach a problem. You can deal with the visible symptoms or you can focus on the actual cause. I prefer to deal with the root cause. I don't remember saying that how swing and persona reacted were right, I'm pretty sure I agreed they were wrong. I am pointing out that you have to consider the factors that led them to acting the way they did and identify the actual cause of this situation.

From what I can see persona was unjustly threatened first by a chat moderator. Let's not ignore that fact. And yes people with more power and authority will always be held to much stricter standards than those without. That is only fair.

As for the thread, I actually agreed with lumotaz in that what he did was minor and he seemed understanding enough. Also anyone can pm a guild leader about one of their members. I see nothing wrong there. How the leader respond is up to them.
Duos-Bandaid
Duos-Bandaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Duos-Bandaid Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:53 pm

I didn't see sterredag's post and since editing my original would be a real hassle, I'll just add that that screen shows swing was pretty polite about her initial reaction.
Duos-Bandaid
Duos-Bandaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Duos-Bandaid wrote:I can finally appreciate Nerodos's iron fist when it comes to quotes .-.Pirate can we get some quality control edits on these quotes to improve readability?

That being said, I saw persona speaking once saying portal but I saw no one warn them, and it seems they were talking about it since sterredag says let's go back to talking about it.

There are different issues being dealt with and a lot of chat messages. I asked for one specific issue to be clarified and isolated which not only gives people who weren't online to better understand the situation but it also gives the people involved a chance to explain themselves better. Did I do something wrong there? If I didn't, then let's leave the attitude behind and act like adults.

There are two ways to approach a problem.  You can deal with the visible symptoms or you can focus on the actual cause. I prefer to deal with the root cause. I don't remember saying that how swing and persona reacted were right, I'm pretty sure I agreed they were wrong. I am pointing out that you have to consider the factors that led them to acting the way they did and identify the actual cause of this situation.

From what I can see persona was unjustly threatened first by a chat moderator. Let's not ignore that fact. And yes people with more power and authority will always be held to much stricter standards than those without. That is only fair.

As for the thread, I actually agreed with lumotaz in that what he did was minor and he seemed understanding enough. Also anyone can pm a guild leader about one of their members. I see nothing wrong there.  How the leader respr to them.  

1st of all persona was not threatened in anyway, Maging one of your friends who happens to be leader of a guild to get a member muted for doing nothing is wrong.

Again you are trying to make excuses for rule breakers. You saw swingfly post to stop the spam in /a
Then they all start spamming "portal" one minute later.

They knew full well they broke the rules, you know they broke the rules.
There is no reason to pm or warn guild leaders about the rules when they are already active on the forums and know the rules themselves.

SO again cut the crap and quit making up excuses to justify these people breaking the rules.
Let's toss the rules out the window and allow people to do whatever they want in /a.

Your earlier post says persona thought that it was silly, so the rules are a joke and he can break them whenever he feels like it? Ok

If you view "ban hammer" as a threat then you must know you did something to feel that way.
Hikushiru
Hikushiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellanc Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Oh please Swingfly don't come to me saying that i'm defending Hikushiru because he is my friend, he can be my enemy and i still defend him because is the right thing, read the message Persona sent to Hikushiru (moderator) again and watch other posts, and then you reply with better words.

And get your facts straight, Mykan and i created this not to be the strongest alliance or to have big guilds to defend our percs, we just wanted to have medium level guilds and get what we could get having a good time, away from this big ego war. Don't make statements about my intentions when you never were there when we created the alliance.

Bellanc
Bellanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Almost everyone here, the reason why discussion about alliance rules should go on the forum and not in /a is so that we can have a polite and recorded conversation. This does not make the forum a place for personal attacks. And when you use them, you only make your arguments weaker.

Swingfly, please control those guild members. You might like them for standing up for you, but they have only made you look bad. Most of the guilds that you and they have accused of being "leechers" have not created such problems in /a.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikushiru Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:07 pm

And what will be done about this issue? Nothing?
I don't see how it will be possible to enforce alliance rules if people are allowed to break them without consequences. Guild leaders no less.
Hikushiru
Hikushiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate-Bay Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:38 pm

What will be done depends on Swingfly's reply and her and Soul Eater members' behavior in the future. This is the first complaint thread that I see about them, and I tend to agree with those saying some information might have been left out.
Pirate-Bay
Pirate-Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Visceral Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 pm

I'd like to point out that many people here seem to be hung up on this false dichotomy between "letting people do whatever they want" and "enforcing the rules."

It would be nice if this distinction was so easy, but unfortunately it isn't. The argument here is one of respect toward fellow members, not one about lazes-faire vs stricter attitudes.

Whether you're lenient on the rules or practice a zero-tolerance policy, this alliance will only function as long as people can put aside pride and respect one another.

Easier said than done, I know, but we aren't going to resolve any issue by pretending this is something that it isn't.
Mister Visceral
Mister Visceral

Back to top Go down

Post by Duos-Bandaid Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:10 am

Hikushiru wrote:
SO again cut the crap and quit making up excuses to justify these people breaking the rules.
Let's toss the rules out the window and allow people to do whatever they want in /a.

I won't address issues about Persona in this thread and I've already stated that I agree Soul Eater's members were in the wrong in how they responded. So yea, all this time I've been saying I agree with that part of your argument. I'm saying that the initial response to Swing was also wrong and that is a fact people seem to be overlooking. 

Now I will address this issue of the attitude you're taking with me. Just because my opinion and my views differ from yours, that does not invalidate them and it certainly does not call for you to talk to me in that manner. I don't talk to people like that and I certainly don't tolerate people talking to me that way. State your opinions and why you think you're right. I'll read them and I'll be civil regardless of whether or not I agree. I expect that common courtesy to be returned.
Duos-Bandaid
Duos-Bandaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum